Applications are accepting and would particularly like to increase the number of young policymaker applicants working for Ministries of Health. the Young Forum Gastein is open for applications at http://www.ehfg.org/applications-2016.html .
Requirements for applicants are as follows:
• Citizenship of one of the 28 EU Member States or candidate countries or EFTA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland);
• Age limit of 35 years or under on 27 September 2016;
• Proficiency in English (oral and written);
• Hold a Masters degree in a health related subject;
• Relevant work experience of at least 2 years (full time) in the field of health/public health (policy or research);
The Young Forum Gastein Scholarship was initiated in 2007 by the International Forum Gastein (IFG) and the European Commission, to enable promising young health professionals to attend the annual European Health Forum Gastein (EHFG) conference for learning and networking. In the framework of an engaging and stimulating dedicated programme, the scholarship offers a unique opportunity for young professionals to develop public health competencies, network with senior health experts, learn about current health developments, and join a unique enterprise that facilitates learning and networking both throughout the year and during a tailored programme in the margins of the annual EHFG conference.
The EHFG 2016 will take place from 28th – 30th September 2016 in Bad Hofgastein, Austria. In the attached document you will find detailed information about the requirements for participating and the documents to be submitted by candidates in order to apply for the scholarship.
The deadline for applications is Monday 16th May 2016. These should be sent to Josef Wenninger [Josef.Wenninger@ehfg.org]