Call ID: H2020-JTI-IMI2-2017-13-two-stage
Action Type: RIA – Research and Innovation Actions / Coordination and Support Action
- Topic 1: Assessment of the uniqueness of diabetic cardiomyopathy relative to other forms of heart failure using unbiased pheno-mapping approaches
- Topic 2: Genome-Environment Interactions in Inflammatory Skin Disease
- Topic 3: The value of diagnostics to combat antimicrobial resistance by optimising antibiotic use
- Topic 4: Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Neurodegeneration
- Topic 5: Support and coordination action for the projects in the neurodegeneration area of the Innovative Medicines Initiative
- Topic 6: A sustainable European induced pluripotent stem cell platform
- Topic 7: Linking digital assessment of mobility to clinical endpoints to support regulatory acceptance and clinical practice
- Topic 8: Human tumour microenvironment immunoprofiling
- Topic 9: ConcePTION – Continuum of Evidence from Pregnancy Exposures, Reproductive Toxicology and Breastfeeding to Improve Outcomes Now
- Topic 10: Improving the preclinical prediction of adverse effects of pharmaceuticals on the nervous system
- Topic 11: Translational Safety Biomarker Pipeline (TransBioLine): Enabling development and implementation of novel safety biomarkers in clinical trials and diagnosis of disease
- Topic 12: Pilot programme on a Clinical Compound Bank for Repurposing: Cardiovascular diseases and diabetes
- Topic 13: Pilot programme on a Clinical Compound Bank for Repurposing: Respiratory diseases
- Topic 14: Pilot programme on a Clinical Compound Bank for Repurposing: Neurodegenerative diseases
- Topic 15: Pilot programme on a Clinical Compound Bank for Repurposing: Rare/orphan diseases
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 Call 13 Text.
- From EFPIA companies and IMI2 Associated Partners: EUR 106 629 000
- From the IMI2 JU: EUR 116 421 000
Key dates and deadlines
- Publication date: 30 November 2017
- Stage 1 submission start date: 30 November 2017
- Stage 1 submission deadline: 28 February 2018 (17:00:00 Brussels time)
- Stage 2 submission deadline: 6 September 2018
How to apply
All documents relating to the Call can be found via the Participant Portal and the IMI2 Call documents page, in particular the IMI Manual for evaluation, submission and grant award – version 1.6.
Short proposals must be submitted via the electronic submission system of the Horizon 2020 Participant Portal. To start submitting your proposal, simply click on the relevant topic above – this will take you directly to that topic’s page on the Participant Portal. Once there, scroll down and click on ‘Start submission’.
Detailed guidance on how to submit a proposal, including a detailed user manual and frequently asked questions, can be found under the Submit a Proposal section of the Participant Portal Horizon 2020 Online Manual.
Sign up to / catch up on the IMI2 – Call 13 webinars.
Contact the IMI Programme Office.