PMC Invites Nominations for 13th Annual Award for Leadership in Personalized Medicine
The Personalized Medicine Coalition (PMC) is now accepting nominations for the 13th Annual Award for Leadership in Personalized Medicine. The award recognizes an individual whose contributions in science, business and/or policy have helped advance the frontiers of personalized medicine.
PMC will present the award during the 13th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference, which will take place from November 14 – 16 at Harvard Medical School. The recipient will share his or her vision for the future of personalized medicine.
To nominate a leader, please email a letter of nomination explaining how your nominee has advanced personalized medicine along with a brief bio of the nominee to Christopher Wells at email@example.com. Nominations are due April 7, 2017.
Previous award recipients include:
- Raju Kucherlapati, Ph.D., Harvard Medical School (2016)
- Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., National Institutes of Health (2015)
- Mark Levin, Third Rock Ventures (2014)
- Kathy Giusti, Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (2013)
- Randal W. Scott, Ph.D., Invitae (2012)
- Leroy Hood, M.D., Ph.D., Institute for Systems Biology (2011)
- William S. Dalton, Ph.D., M.D., M2Gen (2010)
- Brook Byers, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers (2009)
- Michael D. Leavitt, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2008)
- Ralph Snyderman, M.D., Duke University (2007)
- Elizabeth Nabel, M.D., National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (2006)
- Janet Woodcock, M.D., U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2005)